We are bringing Hawaiian's shopping centres to our customers through our new Hawaiian Delivers delivery service.
Hawaiian Delivers came about when many of our customers were self-isolating amid COVID-19 restrictions. Several of our vulnerable customers were finding it difficult to do essential shopping.
This is a no-charge community service for Hawaiian customers in the communities within our shopping centre catchment suburbs, made personally by our Guest Service Managers.
How it works:
- When customers purchase online or over the phone from selected specialty retailers they can request Hawaiian Delivers. The specialty retailer will request delivery details and contact mobile phone number.
- Purchases made before 11am will be delivered the same day. Purchases made after 11am will be delivered the next day.
- Deliveries will be made between 3pm-5pm, and a text message will be sent to the customer's mobile phone when the Guest Service Manager is on the way.
- Deliveries are non-contact – the Guest Services Manager will place the purchase on the doorstep and ring the customer's doorbell. If there is no answer, the Guest Services Manager will take a photo of the item on the doorstep and text the customer the image to inform them it has been delivered.
- Unfortunately we can not deliver Alcohol, Tobacco products, Lottery tickets, or Prescription medication.
Please find the “Hawaiian Delivers” Terms and Conditions here.